Hello! I’m an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Singapore. My research interests are broadly in human-machine interaction, machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence. I’m particularly fascinated by human-machine intelligent systems. Previously, I’ve worked on robots that help children get around, continuous robot/machine learning, controlling disease spread, and self-driving cars.
- 15 Feb 2017: Excited to join the Dept. of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore as Assistant Professor!
- 1 Feb 2017: Our work on Learning Assistance by Demonstration was selected from the past two years of JHRI journal articles for presentation at ACM/IEEE HRI 2017
- Our paper “Deep Sequential Recommendation for Adaptive User Interfaces” was accepted to ACM IUI 2017! PDF coming soon!
- This website is undergoing heavy construction.
- VBMDS-GP Julia code is now available on github.
Will be presentingPresented at IJCAI in New York in July.
- Short Guide on Setting-up Python, Tensorflow and Julia on a Google Compute Engine VM.