Hello! I’m an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore. My research interests are broadly in human-AI interaction, machine learning, and robotics. I’m particularly fascinated by collaborative human-machine intelligent systems. Previously, I’ve worked on robots that help children get around, continuous robot/machine learning, controlling disease spread, and self-driving cars.
- 17 Apr 2018: Three papers accepted to three top conferences:
- 23 Feb 2018: Our paper on Planning with Trust for Human-Robot Collaboration has been accepted to the ACM/IEEE HRI’18, and nominated for the Best Paper Award!
- 1 Aug 2017: Gave a 1-day NUS Summer School course on Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HCAI) on 10th August 2017.
- 26 Apr 2017: I’m actively recruiting PhD students. If you’re interested in collaborative AI and Robots, find out more about joining!
- 15 Feb 2017: Excited to join the Dept. of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore as Assistant Professor!